WASHINGTON: Google has reportedly given a chance to its music streaming service subscribers to get a first-hand experience of its latest wearable computing gadget Google Glass by skipping the public waiting list.
Google’s Music All Access users can pay $1,500 for the hi-tech Google Glass Explorers device.
Till now, the controversial gadget had been provided to a team of Google Explorers as part of its testing programme that included certain developers, contest winners and VIP users.
Google is expected to make a public rollout this year.
- Google opens Glass purchase to All Access music … – CNET (topbreakingnews.info)
- Google Glass available to Music All Access users before public rollout (indiavision.com)
- Google opens Glass purchase to All Access music users (news.cnet.com)
- Google Play Music All Access user can now buy Google Glass (electronista.com)
- Google Glass Availability Expands to Google Music Users (gottabemobile.com)
Posted By Mantosh Pal