The month ended for Nokia a few points up at 92.1%. Its Lumia 520 handset continues to dominate, with a new high of 39.3% share.
Worldwide, only the Lumia 920 makes the top 10 list for usage among all Windows Phone handsets.
If only Windows Phone 8 handsets are taken into account, only two high-end devices make the list: Lumia 920 and 925.
In the US, there are three: The Lumia 920, 928, and 1020.
- Nokia Closes Out 2013 With 92% Of The Windows Phone Market (soshitech.com)
- Nokia Accounts For 92% Of All Windows Phone 8 Handsets, And That May Not Be A Good Thing (hothardware.com)
- Nokia Closes Out 2013 With 92% Of The Windows Phone Market (techcrunch.com)
- Windows Phone highlights & trends from Adduplex data for December. (nokiapoweruser.com)
- Nokia Accounts For 92.1% Of Windows Phone Install Base (ubergizmo.com)
- Windows Phone Device Stats: December 2013 (winsupersite.com)
Posted By Mantosh Pal